Award Winning DVD for Videographers!
- WEVA Presenter - 2004, 2005, and 2006
- Contributor to WEV magazine
- Producing funeral videos since 1988
Let professional Videographer Alan Naumann show you how in the new Memory Vision production Funeral Videos: Business Everlasting, a comprehensive program for working with the funeral industry.more information >
Memories are the one thing we leave behind that will continue to go on living. We at Memory Vision are committed to helping you preserve your memories - both past and present - so that they will continue to have an impact on future generations.
- We do this by capturing special events on video - whether it is a wedding, a bar or bat mitzvah, anniversary, retirement party, or even a funeral or memorial service.
- We also do this by providing videos to be shown at these special events. Our photo montages have received praise from all who have seen them.
- We especially enjoy honoring a person's life through funeral videos. This has been a wonderful way to remember a loved one and has served as a tremendous help in dealing with one's loss.
- Our video biographies have grown out of putting together these memorial videos. With a video biography you are not only putting together the highlights of a person's life, but you are able to get a better understanding of that person through his or her own words.
We are committed to quality. Since 1988 we have been producing high quality videos for individuals and organizations that become more valuable with the passing of time. We take pride in keeping current with the latest technology. Today we use nothing but the highest quality digital equipment to make sure that these memories will be preserved for generations to come. Be sure to contact us if you have any questions about the services we provide.