Prices start at $899.00
"My wedding was the best day of my life - I just wish I could remember it!" This is what was shared with me recently by a lady who had been married over 50 years! Not only does a person want to remember that special day, but he or she wants to share it with his or her children and grandchildren. That is why video is one of the greatest gifts that has been given to us.
Memory Vision is dedicated to capturing not only the ceremony, but the spirit of this special day. Here is how it is done:
- Meet weeks ahead of time to find out the important details of the wedding and reception.
- Attend the rehearsal so that there won't be any surprises on the big day.
- Set up hours before the ceremony - and do it in such a way that often people don't realize the wedding is being videotaped.
- Use one to five cameras, depending on what is wanted.
- Our equipment is high quality, state of the art. Cameras are digital three-chip cameras, giving broadcast results.
- Edit on an award winning system that allows us to be creative and make sure we capture the emotions of the day.
"Of all the money we spent on our wedding,
the video is the one thing that continues to have lasting value."
Funeral or Memorial Services
Our standard package is $525.00 (for services up to 45 minutes)
Being able to share a funeral or memorial service with someone who is not able to attend is special. This is also a wonderful way to capture the stories and memories shared about the deceased.
- Because of our experience, we are able to capture not only the service, but the atmosphere of the service - from the flowers, people arriving, hugs, and other pieces that fit together to truly capture the day.
- We use two HD Cameras, and the professionally edited video is provided on three DVD's.
- Additional copies are $35.00 each; or $25.00 each if ordered in quantities of 5 or more.
- In addition, we can also videotape the Graveside Service and Reception. Please inquire for information regarding package pricing.
*Note: There is a charge of $50.00 for each 15 minute segment over 45 minutes. Travel charges may apply depending on location of service.
Anniversaries, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Retirement Parties, Plays, Dance Recitals, Recognition Ceremonies. Let us know your needs.
The basic package (30 photos) starts at $179.00
We not only capture special events on video; but we often bring special memories to the events - we do this through photo montages (which can also include video, home movies, etc.). Our cinematic style of putting movement into photos has amazed our clients. Our speciality is making sure old photos look brand new (these restored photos are available for purchase).
Click on the images below to see some examples.
Because of the time, care, and creativity we put into each presentation, we continue to get rave reviews for our work. Here is what one person recently said about their photo montage: (More testimonials)
Ron and I just got home last night from Shelly and Brian's wedding (last weekend). Nothing could have gone more perfectly than it did. The ceremony and weather were so lovely,and the intimate family togetherness at this beautiful Bed and Breakfast Inn on the Chesapeake Bay was just what Shelly and Brian had envisioned.
The final event of the wedding reception was showing the DVD. I must tell you that the DVD was a spectacular success! Brian's mother was so speechless, she could not talk for about a half hour. Everyone was very touched (and greatly entertained!) by your wonderful workmanship. It is such a precious work of art to us, and I want to thank you again.